Shanghai Pudong International Container Terminals Co., Ltd.
Asia Pacific, Japan |
High volume 24×7 operations at Shanghai Pudong International Container Terminals, Ltd. require the IT team to maximize uptime for company servers, clients, and critical business applications. To centralize management, improve uptime and realize disaster recovery objectives, the team turned to Symantec for endpoint management and storage management solutions. Results include faster troubleshooting on 20 servers, improved business continuity, enhanced remote client management, and eightfold faster desktop image deployment.
- Industry: Transportation
- Founded: 2003
- Headquarters: Shanghai, China
- Number of employees: 700
- Server platform: HP Integrity rx8640 and rx6600 running HP-UX, HP ProLiant running Microsoft Windows Server
- Applications: TOPS 5.0, OA email system
- Database: Oracle 10g
- Storage: EMC Symmetrix DMX-4 950
- Clients: Dell desktops running Microsoft Windows XP