- January 16, 2003
- February 13, 2007 11:42:21 AM
- Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows XP
VBS.Lorena@mm is a VBScript worm that:
- Sends itself to all the contacts in the Windows Address Book
- Copies itself to the shared directory of several popular P2P applications
- Copies itself to all the directories on all the fixed and network drives
- Sends itself, via mIRC, when somebody joins a channel.
- Deletes the antivirus software and all the files in all the directories on certain dates
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version January 17, 2003
Latest Rapid Release version September 28, 2010 revision 054
Initial Daily Certified version January 17, 2003
Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
Initial Weekly Certified release date January 22, 2003
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.