- February 13, 2007 11:39:34 AM
- Spytech Software and Design Inc.
- Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
Remacc.SpyAnywhere is a commercial remote access and system-monitoring program. It can be installed in an Administrative install or as a more basic Stealth install (no help files or shortcuts).
Remacc.SpyAnywhere can be used to:
- View browser information and history
- View the password cache (Windows 95/98/Me only)
- Take a desktop screenshot
- Gather port and Internet connection information
- Remotely open Web sites and programs
- Lock the computer
- Freeze the mouse
- Restart the computer
It can be set to run silently in the full version (silent mode is disabled in the trial version), and run automatically when Windows is started.
Control is through a Web-based interface that allows the client to access the host through any Internet-connected browser. The host computer being spied upon runs a Web server on a specified port. The host can also be set to email its IP address to a specified email account.
An optional component, SpyAgent, can add more capabilities, such as open window and keystroke viewing, as well as anti-spyware capability.
One or more files is detected as Remacc.SpyAnywhere.
Remacc.SpyAnywhere must be installed manually.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version October 2, 2014 revision 022
Latest Rapid Release version December 24, 2014 revision 036
Initial Daily Certified version September 17, 2004
Latest Daily Certified version July 15, 2011 revision 019
Initial Weekly Certified release date September 22, 2004
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.