- February 13, 2007 11:40:29 AM
- Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
Adware.BrowserPal installs itself as a Browser Helper Object and performs the following actions:
- Displays advertising content
- Installs software upgrade
- Installs third-party application
The files on the system are detected as Adware.BrowserPal.
Adware.BrowserPal must be manually installed.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version October 2, 2014 revision 022
Latest Rapid Release version October 2, 2014 revision 022
Initial Daily Certified version November 10, 2004
Latest Daily Certified version September 28, 2010 revision 036
Initial Weekly Certified release date November 10, 2004
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.