- February 13, 2007 11:41:27 AM
- Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Is an Internet Explorer search function hijacker.
- Changes the search settings to a new search engine rightfinder.net.
- Adds a prefix to Web pages, so that typed Web addresses are channeled through an intermediary "enhanced-http site," which captures Internet-surfing information.
- Adds two Favorites (one adult-oriented) into Microsoft Internet Explorer's Favorites.
One or more files is detected as Spyware.CWSAddClass.B.
Spyware.CWSAddClass.B is installed silently through an ActiveX installer.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version December 8, 2004
Latest Rapid Release version December 8, 2004
Initial Daily Certified version December 8, 2004
Latest Daily Certified version December 18, 2007 revision 039
Initial Weekly Certified release date December 8, 2004
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.