- February 13, 2007 11:46:02 AM
- ABI Network - A Division of Direct Revenue
- Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
Adware.Aurora is an adware program that displays advertisements and tracks browser information such as Web sites visited.
Security Risk definitions dated prior to August 3, 2005 may detect this adware as Adware.BetterInternet.
- Your Symantec program detects Adware.Aurora.
- Unexpected advertisements appear in Internet Explorer browser windows.
This security risk can be manually installed or installed as a component of another program.
Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version July 30, 2005
Latest Rapid Release version July 13, 2013 revision 009
Initial Daily Certified version July 30, 2005
Latest Daily Certified version July 14, 2013 revision 004
Initial Weekly Certified release date August 3, 2005
Click for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.