Altiris Server Management Suite
Altiris Server Management Suite 7.1 provides IT administrators with a comprehensive server management solution for physical and virtual servers across a broad array of platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms. The suite provides solutions to provision, control, automate, and monitor servers from a central console. The combination of complete lifecycle functionality built on an integrated framework enables organizations to gain and maintain control of their servers, reduce service interruptions, and increase uptime.
Altiris Server Management Suite 7.1 from Symantec
The complexity of managing today’s data centers is complicated by the mix of traditional physical servers, the growing sprawl of virtual machines and the emergence of cloud-based services.
Altiris IT Management Suite and Altiris Family (2:59)
- Heterogeneous server lifecycle management across Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms
- Integrated virtual machine management minimizes complexity when supporting mixed physical and virtual environments
- Accurate discovery and inventory of hardware and software configurations
- Image-based and scripted provisioning capabilities reduce build times and ensure server configurations are reliable and consistent
- Comprehensive software and patch management proactively manages applications and updates to minimize security risks
- Integrated server monitoring and remediation helps resolve bottlenecks before affecting business functions
- Implement a single management framework for distributed, heterogeneous server environments
- Manage change with confidence by driving predictable and repeatable day-to-day operations
- Make smarter, faster decisions based on real-time, data-driven conclusions
- Drive innovation by utilizing server automation for IT processes and adopting new technologies without adding new tools, people or methodologies
I need a solution
hi, guys, I have a question.
NBU master Windows 2003 X64, NBU126.96.36.199
no media server, we backup the data to CIFS shares of EMC data domain directly........
all the NBU services are running with domain account: sc.scbackup, and the backups have been working well...
Posted: May 23, 2013 5:52:27 AM