Altiris Server Management Suite
Altiris Server Management Suite 7.1 provides IT administrators with a comprehensive server management solution for physical and virtual servers across a broad array of platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms. The suite provides solutions to provision, control, automate, and monitor servers from a central console. The combination of complete lifecycle functionality built on an integrated framework enables organizations to gain and maintain control of their servers, reduce service interruptions, and increase uptime.
Altiris Server Management Suite 7.1 from Symantec
The complexity of managing today’s data centers is complicated by the mix of traditional physical servers, the growing sprawl of virtual machines and the emergence of cloud-based services.
Altiris IT Management Suite and Altiris Family (2:59)
Server Management Suite requires the Symantec Management Platform, which includes the Symantec Management Console, Database, Notification Server and Server Management Suite components.
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or above
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or above
- SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Windows Server 2003, 2008
- Windows SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2
- Windows IIS
- Microsoft .NET 3.5
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 GA or later x64/x86
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS\ES\AS 4 x64/x86, 5 x64/x86
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 x64/x86, 11 x64/x86
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 x64/x86, 11 x64/x86
- VMware ESX Server 3.5, 4.0 (Agentless)
- IBM AIX 5.2, 5.3, 6.1
- HP HP-UX 11i (PA-RISC), 11i v2 (PA-RISC), 11i v3 (PA-RISC /IA-64)
- Sun Solaris 9 (SPARC), 10 (SPARC/x86/x64)
I need a solution
Hebben we een kind bptm en ouder bptm voor elke job id of beek in Netbackup?
Sorry my english is week .
Do we have a child bptm and parent bptm for each job id or stream in Netbackup?
I was reading the backup process and was bit confused when reading the above...
Posted: May 19, 2013 6:23:49 AM