Symantec System Recovery Desktop Edition
The gold standard in disaster recovery.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for desktops and laptops that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware™ technology, IT administrators or users can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it–including entire machines to the same or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects.
Symantec System Recovery 2013 Product Tour
Perform recoveries more efficiently, more reliably, and faster than ever before.
Symantec System Recovery 2013
What are Agents, Options and Add-ons
Agents, options and add-ons are used to extend the functionality of the base product.
Symantec System Recovery Management Solution (Included at no additional charge)
The Symantec System Recovery Management Solution is a highly scalable, centralized management solution designed to centrally manage up to 20,000 Symantec System Recovery clients from a single management server:
- Centrally deploy, configure and manage Symantec System Recovery across your organization.
- Create, edit, and distribute backup jobs, policies, installation packages, upgrade packages, and client settings for local and remote systems.
- Monitor the recovery point status of Windows and Linux servers and Windows desktops/ laptops across your organization.
- Remotely recover one drive, multiple drives, or an entire computer.
- Troubleshoot and resolve backup policies remotely.
- Simplify the tracking of your environment with powerful preset reports.
Tip: For customers managing smaller Symantec System Recovery environments e.g. less than 100 protected clients, consider using Symantec System Recovery Monitor or the user friendly client console, rather than Symantec System Recovery Management Solution, for remote administration purposes. For more information, see http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/337689.htm
Show MoreShow Fewer
Symantec System Recovery Monitor (Included at no additional charge)
The Symantec System Recovery Monitor solution is a simple, standalone, lightweight management solution for managing up to 100 clients.