Imaging, deployment, and management of Windows and Linux systems in a
Sold via corporate licensing options. Current version: 2.5
- Centrally manages the deployment of hundreds of Windows or Linux operating systems across an enterprise in a matter of minutes.
- Provides rapid and seamless Windows Vista Migration including migration of user data, application settings and Windows configuration settings.
- Allows administrators to more effectively manage image and software deployments with hardware and software inventory.
- Simplifies image management and reduces the number of images needed for deployment by using DeployAnywhere technology to deploy hardware-independent images.
- Preserves files and folders during an image deployment to ensure an original state "onboard" recovery solution for every PC.
- Meets the highest industry standards for secure system retirement and data disposal, including Department of Defense standard DoD 5220.22-M.
Professional Grade Backup and Recovery
Sold as single-use boxes. Current version: 14.0
- New - Cold Imaging lets you back up files without installing Ghost.
- New - Windows 7 support including support for Bitlocker provides enhanced data protection through drive encryption and integrity checking.
- New - Symantec ThreatCon integration leverages intelligence from Symantec’s industry-leading security research organization to automatically backup files whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level.
- Full system (disk image) backup lets you easily backup everything on a hard drive or partition.
- File backup search finds and backs up only the types of files you choose, such as photos, MP3 files, and documents.
- Offsite backup copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management.
- Remote management lets you remotely control other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 and higher) on your local area network.
- Advanced compression automatically compresses files so you can store more files in less space.