Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Adobe requires developers and software publishers building desktop applications for Adobe AIR to digitally sign their code. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Adobe AIR build trust in your reputation by authenticating your identity and validating code integrity.
Code Signing for Adobe AIR
- Digitally sign .air or .airi files
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Required for all AIR-based applications
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
It’s time to stop and take a moment to consider cyber security, says the Australian Government. Once a year, the government gets together in partnerships with industry, the community, and consumer organisations to help make people aware of basic steps they can and should do to protect their personal and financial information.
Posted: May 22, 2013 2:28:49 AM