Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Java
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
For developers and software publishers of Java applications for desktop and mobile devices, code signing reduces error messages and builds trust in your reputation. Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Java authenticate your identity and validate code integrity.
To Increase Downloads, Instill Trust First
- Digitally sign .jar files for desktop and midlet mobile Java platforms plus Netscape Object Signing.
- Support Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options
- Recognized by Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Show customers that your code or content is safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
The public sector has a somewhat mixed record when it comes to staving off security breaches within its walls. In the UK, for example, the hugely embarrassing data losses at HMRC (Inland Revenue/Taxation services) – when the personal details of 25 million people were heavily compromised, due to what were described as " serious institutional...
Posted: May 20, 2013 11:21:41 AM