Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Windows Phone
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Symantec is the exclusive provider of code signing certificates for Microsoft App Hub service. Developers and software publishers join App Hub to distribute Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications for download through Windows Marketplace.
To Increase Downloads, Instill Trust First
- Digitally sign code for Windows 7.0 and higher applications.
- Enrollment integrated into the App Hub registration process.
- Free with your Microsoft App Hub registration.
For signing apps for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and older Windows Mobile OS, v5-6.5, enroll here
- Become a qualified developer to distribute your Windows Phone and Xbox 360 applications through the Windows Marketplace.
- Show customers that your apps are safe to download and reduce security warnings.
- Protect your brand and your reputation with a trusted digital signature.
- Symantec is a trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
The public sector has a somewhat mixed record when it comes to staving off security breaches within its walls. In the UK, for example, the hugely embarrassing data losses at HMRC (Inland Revenue/Taxation services) – when the personal details of 25 million people were heavily compromised, due to what were described as " serious institutional...
Posted: May 20, 2013 11:21:41 AM