Symantec Code Signing Certificates for Windows® Phone Private Enterprise
The #1 Code Signing Provider to Developers and Publishers Worldwide
Symantec is the exclusive provider of code signing certificates for the Windows® Phone Private Enterprise program. Developers and publishers join the Windows® Phone Private Enterprise program to enable the distribution and availability of their organization’s internal applications.
- Digitally sign code for applications through the Windows Phone Private Enterprise program.
- Required for use of services accessed through the Windows Phone Private Enterprise program.
- Exclusively offered for Microsoft App Hub registrants.
- Become a qualified developer to distribute your Windows Phone applications to the internal clients within your organization.
- Ensure that your applications are safe to download and use for your internal clients.
- Protect your vital internal enterprise applications with a trusted digital signature from Symantec.
- Symantec is a trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
Nearly a quarter of IT managers don’t know how secure their website is.
2011’s security breach at Sony’s PlayStation Network, thought to be the largest data security leakage ever, was so damaging its effects are still being felt today. After an infection of 10 of its servers, over 75 million global customer account details were stolen....
Posted: May 14, 2013 5:41:41 PM