Symantec Secure Site SSL Certificates
VeriSign SSL Certificates are now from Symantec
Protect the transfer of sensitive data on websites, intranets, and extranets. This website security solution features essential SSL, the Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, and malware scanning.
Why Symantec SSL? (:30)
Learn why the world’s largest financial institutions and most trafficked websites trust Symantec.
Website Security in Corporate America
Replace Your 1024-bit Certificates Now. Learn more
Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,000,000 warranty
- Full business authentication verifies your business identity and domain ownership
- Up to 256-bit encryption secures online transactions.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Daily website malware scanning shows customers you are committed to keeping them safe.
- Includes 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site helps drive traffic to your site and reduce abandoned transactions. Our premium SSL Certificate, the Norton Secured Seal, Seal-in-Search technology, and daily website malware scanning work together to help assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements, reinstalls and automates payment for up to 4 years.
You know just what a boon SSL can be to your business when it comes to keeping your transactions safe, ensuring that your sensitive information – such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and login credentials – is transmitted securely. Not only is it required by the Payment Card Industry, but it’s good business practice to...
Posted: Jun 17, 2013 4:34:41 PM