Symantec Secure Site with EV SSL Certificates
VeriSign SSL Certificates are now from Symantec
Attract more customers to your website and give them the confidence to complete their transactions online with Extended Validation (EV), the green address bar. This website security solution also features the Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, vulnerability assessments and website malware scanning to help you take action against critical website weaknesses.
Why Symantec SSL? (:30)
Learn why the world’s largest financial institutions and most trafficked websites trust Symantec.
How Extended Validation SSL Brings Confidence to Online Sales and Transactions
Replace Your 1024-bit Certificates Now. Learn more
Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,500,000 warranty
- Extended Validation triggers the green address bar in high security browsers.
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 40-bit minimum secures online transactions.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site with EV includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The green address bar, Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Gain Confidence with the Green Address Bar: Online shoppers recognize the green address bar as an easy and reliable way to verify the site identity and security. Only SSL certificates with EV trigger web browsers to display your organization’s name in a green address bar. Online shoppers are more likely to enter their credit card and/or other confidential financial information into a website with the SSL EV green bar.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements, installs and automates payment for up to 4 years.
It’s time to stop and take a moment to consider cyber security, says the Australian Government. Once a year, the government gets together in partnerships with industry, the community, and consumer organisations to help make people aware of basic steps they can and should do to protect their personal and financial information.
Posted: May 22, 2013 2:28:49 AM