Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL Certificates
VeriSign SSL Certificates are now from Symantec
Protect your business from attack with the strongest SSL encryption available to the most site visitors. This website security solution features true 128-bit encryption, the Norton Secured Seal, and vulnerability assessment and website malware scanning to help you take action against critical website weaknesses.
Why Symantec SSL? (:30)
Learn why the world’s largest financial institutions and most trafficked websites trust Symantec.
Website Security in Corporate America
Replace Your 1024-bit Certificates Now. Learn more
Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,250,000 warranty
- Up to 256-bit encryption with 128-bit minimum enables strong encryption for the most site visitors.
- Full business authentication verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site Pro includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- The Strongest Encryption Available Protects Transactions: Not all SSL certificates enable the same encryption strength. Certain older browsers and operating systems only achieve 40- or 56-bit encryption*. Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) enables those older systems to step up to 128-bit encryption. Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV enables 128-bit minimum to 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, and activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements and installs and automates payment for up to 4 years.
*Internet Explorer export browser versions from 3.02 but before version 5.5, Netscape export browser versions after 4.02 and up through 4.72, Windows 2000 systems shipped prior to March 2001 that have not downloaded Microsoft’s High Encryption Pack or Service Pack 2 and that use Internet Explorer.
It’s time to stop and take a moment to consider cyber security, says the Australian Government. Once a year, the government gets together in partnerships with industry, the community, and consumer organisations to help make people aware of basic steps they can and should do to protect their personal and financial information.
Posted: May 22, 2013 2:28:49 AM