Symantec Secure Site Wildcard SSL Certificates
VeriSign SSL Certificates are now from Symantec
Protect the transfer of sensitive data on multiple subdomains under one domain on your server using a single, easy-to-manage certificate. This website security solution features essential SSL, the Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, and malware scanning.
Wildcard and SAN Overview (4:01)
Wildcard and SAN: Understanding Multi-Use SSL Certificates
Learn about the new Wildcard and SAN SSL Certificate offerings and which one to choose when. These certificates simplify certificate management and reduce costs significantly.
Replace Your 1024-bit Certificates Now. Learn more
- One certificate extends Symantec’s trusted and secure SSL to multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
- Full authentication of your business and second level domain verifies your business identity and domain ownership.
- Up to 256-bit encryption secures online transactions.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Daily website malware scanning shows customers you are committed to keeping them safe.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
- Lower administrative and development costs using a single SSL certificate for multiple subdomains under one domain on your server.
- Simplify certificate installation and management by securing multiple subdomains with one certificate and one expiration date.
- Immediately protect future subdomains by eliminating the time needed to purchase new certificates.
- Accommodate SSL wildcard requirements for web-based applications. For example, Open Social.
- Secure all subdomains today and in the future for one predictable price.
Symantec VIP added some new functionality in past few months.
VIP Third-Party Integrations
Symantec VIP provides almost 30 enterprise third party application plug-ins integrating seamlessly with industry standard VPNs, enterprise access manager and single sign on products, remote desktop access products, and end-point authentication modules over...
Posted: May 10, 2013 7:38:59 PM