1. What does the Vision Conference fee include? The registration fee includes:
Admission to all general and breakout sessions
Breakfast, lunch, breaks, refreshments and receptions according to the posted schedule
All conference materials
Wireless access in designated conference areas will be provided as part of the conference experience. It is available in your sleeping room (as part of the option resort fee or for a stand-alone fee of $14.99)
Access to discounted hotel rates at Caesars Palace
A variety of Symantec Vision promotional items and opportunities to win prizes throughout the conference
2. Will I receive a registration confirmation letter? How soon?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation via email as soon as we process your registration, receive payment for your registration fee and confirm your booking with the hotel (if you requested a hotel room).
3. How can I obtain an invoice to provide to my company?
The confirmation email you receive after approval of your registration will serve as your receipt. It contains a summary of all fees paid.
4. What is the cancellation and substitution policy?
The cancellation deadline for Vision 2014 is April 18, 2014 and will result in a $100 fee assessment. Symantec Vision 2014 must April 18 2014, as no refunds will be permitted after this date. Substitutions will be accepted, but must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Friday, May 2, 2014.
5. What’s the attire for Vision 2014?
Appropriate attire for the conference is business casual.
6. Can I record the sessions I attend?
Use of cameras or any other type of audio or video recording device, including cellular phones, in conference breakout sessions or hands-on labs is prohibited. Flash photography in the keynotes is not permitted unless pre-approved by conference organizers.
Symantec will have a number of sessions that will be video recorded and some sessions that will be streamed live. The session streaming and broadcast will be available through Vision OnDemand on the Symantec Connect platform.
Guest passes for evening functions may be purchased before the event for $175 and onsite at the Registration Desk for $225, up until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 7, 2014. Guests must be 21 years old and may attend ONLY the evening functions on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Guests will NOT have access to conference sessions, registration materials or other meals.
8. How can I convince my manager it's valuable to attend?
11. Where can Symantec employees obtain the employee discount code?
Employees should visit the internal Vison SharePoint for details on how to register.
12. Where and when do I pick up my Symantec Vision Conference badge and materials?
- Conference badges and materials may be picked up onsite at the registration area, which will be located in the Caesars Palace Conference Center. Registration hours are still being finalized, but they will be posted on the AGENDA page of the website as soon as they are set: www.symantec.com/vision
13. Will there be wireless access onsite?
There will be wireless Internet access in select areas of the conference center. Specific locations and times will be posted in the on-site conference materials.