Windows 7 Antivirus
Symantec has helped migrate or deploy more than half the world’s business laptops and desktops safely and securely. With Symantec’s Microsoft Windows 7 security technology, Symantec can help your business evolve and improve its IT environment while giving you the peace of mind of knowing that you’re secure from day one.
Operating-system migrations can be complex, time consuming, and disruptive. By enhancing your Microsoft Windows 7 antivirus software with Symantec’s security solutions, you can maximize the efficiency, effectiveness, and long-term business value of your migration.
During your migration, Symantec’s solutions will help organize, simplify, and accelerate processes, secure your environment, protect your information, and provide users with access to the tools, applications, and information they need in their new Windows 7 environments. Once complete, Symantec’s solutions will work in tandem with your Windows 7 antivirus software to keep your systems supportable and resilient in an environment that is secure, correctly backed up, and ready for new productivity technologies. Symantec does this by providing businesses with:
- Industry-leading antivirus protection – which is missing from Windows 7
- Defense against known and unknown threats
- Cross-platform support – PC, Mac, and Linux protection
- Real-time threat analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Symantec Protection Center – offering ongoing visibility into how assets are configured and secured
- Global security intelligence and visibility
- Integration with migration management tools