Symantec Workspace Virtualization
Symantec Workspace Virtualization provides application virtualization that helps reduce application conflicts, testing requirements and support calls. Symantec Workspace Virtualization helps IT organizations improve management and control over endpoints to reduce the total cost of ownership of laptops and desktops.
Overcoming Application Barriers to Windows 7 Migration
Simplicity, economy, transparency and more from workspace virtualization.
- Virtual application layers - patented filter driver technology enables virtual layers that are transparent to the base operating system and other applications
- Selective isolation – provides a solution for incompatible Windows 7 apps and insures system and application compatibility under any circumstance
- Endpoint Management integration - Workspace Virtualization is a standard component of Symantec’s Client Management Suite (CMS), Total Management Suite (TMS), Symantec Workspace Streaming (SWS), Software Management Solution
- Eliminate conflicts between applications and base operating system, such as incompatible Windows 7 applications
- Reduce application pre-deployment testing requirements
- Provide instant reset for broken applications