UK FinTech giant implements cloud-based technology for the world’s financial services sector and embraces the Integrated Cyber Defense themselves as they consolidate their security portfolio with Symantec.
Following a merger, Finastra lacked a consistent, coherent security platform, with limited endpoint security controls and protection. Within the newly formed organization information security wasn't a priority, and so the CISO was looking to introduce robust policies, consolidate vendors and improve efficiencies and security awareness across the company.
"Symantec's Integrated Cyber Defense Platform is a great choice."
"Moving to an integrated platform takes a long view. Getting the foundations right, across such a vast organization is obviously the first priority."
"We don’t have to be the ones to experience it in order to stop it. Symantec is already seeing it and pushing that information into the products so we’re protected. That’s a great benefits to us."
Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense Platform
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption
- Symantec Advanced Threat Protection
- Symantec Email Security.cloud
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention
- Symantec Web Security Service
- Symantec Email Threat Isolation
- Symantec CloudSOC Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Improved security visibility provides CISO team greater control
- More robust compliance with regulatory demands increases competitiveness
- CISO team gets more done with the same personnel; force multiplier
- Security vendor consolidation significantly cut costs
- Integrated Cyber Defense Platform reduces complexity and risk
- Cloud first strategy reduces data center requirements
- Better management of 12,000 endpoints for a geographically distributed workforce