A subsidiary of Ricoh Co., Ltd., Ricoh Japan Corp (Ricoh Japan) is tasked with supervising sales in Japan. In addition to selling multi-function (MFPs) and other printers, the company also helps solve management issues across a range of industries. Ricoh Japan is particularly focused on supporting “working style reform” and security reinforcement efforts for small and medium-sized enterprises with 30 or so employees. In doing so, Ricoh Japan has strengthened its ties with Symantec and is creating new value by providing solutions and generating demand through digital marketing.
Ricoh Japan is focused on supporting “working style reform” and security reinforcement efforts for small and medium-sized enterprises. They would like to raise brand awareness in the security field among small and medium-sized market segment, and generating strong leads and winning deals.
“Symantec's inside sales framework, backed by their excellent skills and know-how, provide for strong leads to be passed on to our sales team—leads that would later be converted to sales.”
Ms. Unemi Yamaguchi
Corporate Vice President
Digital Marketing Officer
RICOH JAPAN Corporation
- Symantec Email Security.cloud
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud
- Symantec Web Security Service
In addition to reselling the above solutions, Ricoh Japan also leverages on Symantec’s inside sales framework for digital marketing so as to generate leads and help convert them into sales.
- Empowered to provide a one-stop delivery of comprehensive solutions and operational support to clients (companies of all sizes) and industries
- Achieved a 200% revenue ROI through digital marketing and inside sales
- Converted strong leads into actual deals by leveraging on Symantec’s inside sales framework