Security Advisory: Symantec Enterprise Vault Updates Oracle Outside In Module for Multiple Issues
|Article:AL1255|||||Created: 2012-02-27|||||Updated: 2014-11-04|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1255|
This is to inform you that Symantec Corporation has just issued a Software Alert. This is a critical technical issue for:
- Enterprise Vault for File System Archiving 9.x, and 10.0
- Enterprise Vault for Lotus Domino 9.x, and 10.0
- Enterprise Vault for Microsoft Exchange 9.x, and 10.0
- Enterprise Vault for Microsoft SharePoint 9.x, and 10.0
- Enterprise Vault for SMTP 9.x, and 10.0
- Enterprise Vault API 9.x, and 10.0
For complete details and our recommendations, please visit the following reference article:
Symantec Enterprise Vault Updates Oracle Outside In Module for Multiple Issues
This Software Alert was delivered because product quality and responsiveness to customers are consistent Symantec Corporation hallmarks. Any issue that could potentially affect the integrity of data in your environment, no matter how rare, is viewed as extremely serious.
Thank you for choosing Symantec.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1255