Symantec™ Encryption Management Server 3.3.2 is Now Available
|Article:AL1523|||||Created: 2014-01-15|||||Updated: 2014-04-14|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1523|
Symantec Encryption Management Server, Powered by PGP Technology is Now Available.
On January 27, 2014 Symantec™ Corporation released Symantec™ Encryption Management Server 3.3.2.
What's New in Symantec Encryption Management Server 3.3.2
Symantec Encryption Management for Norton Zone
Symantec Encryption Management for Norton Zone provides the ability to store users’ Norton Zone account encryption keys on the customer’s premise (not in the cloud). Leverage your investment in Symantec Encryption Management Server by upgrading to version 3.3.2, and unlock Norton Zone key management capabilities at no charge.
The following list details some of the changes included in version 3.3.2.
- Resolved the CVE issues (CVE-2013-2407, CVE-2013-2451, CVE-2013-2457, and CVE-2013-2461) related to vulnerabilities in the Oracle Java 6 SDK that allow remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Java platform through various vectors by using the Java SE Development Kit 7, Update 25 release. 
- Resolved multiple CVE issues related to the FreeType font engine that allow remote attackers to cause an application to crash or, potentially, execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application with the updated FreeType RPM package. 
- Resolved the CVE-2013-0153 vulnerability related to the handling method of interrupt remapping entries by the hypervisor driver with a kernel RPM package update. 
- Resolved the CVE-2002-2443 vulnerability related to denial-of-service attacks by using an updated Kerberos version 5 RPM package. 
- Resolved multiple CVE issues that allow a local, unprivileged user to leak kernel memory to user space by using the updated kernel RPM package. 
For more information about this release, please refer to the Release Notes.
You can download this version from Symantec File Connect.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/AL1523