How to change Clearwell's default export location.
|Article:HOWTO77624|||||Created: 2012-08-17|||||Updated: 2015-02-11|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624|
The default location for all exports is to the D: drive of the appliance. For convenience or perhaps space limitations, it might be necessary to change the location to a different drive on the appliance or a mounted UNC path, or a UNC path itself. Please use the following instructions to execute this change using the Clearwell User Interface (UI).
- Within the Clearwell UI, go to System > Support Features
- Under Choose a support feature, select Property Browser
- Under Name of property to change, copy/paste this property: esa.export.joboutput.external
- Under New value (leave blank to remove), enter the desired location
- Select this Confirm change. Are you sure?*
- Click Submit
To test the new location, run a test export and select Access only from appliance.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO77624