Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 2.5 LiveUpdate 3 Software Change Notice
|Article:TECH110538|||||Created: 2009-01-27|||||Updated: 2013-09-10|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH110538|
This is a list of the files that are updated by the LiveUpdate 3.
To determine if this patch has been correctly applied to a particular system, in Windows right-click on any of the 32-bit components listed above, go to Properties and select the Version tab. Version displayed should be 220.127.116.115. Opening the Ghost Explorer and going to Help | About Ghost Explorer will also show if it has been updated to version 18.104.22.1685.
The following issues have been resolved in Live Update 3 for Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 2.5:
- Resolved a problem with the check image functionality when used on an image with an Image All partition. Previously this could result in data being written to the first drive.
- Resolved a problem when using GDisk32 to wipe all drives attached to the computer but excluding the USB or Firewire drives could result in the USB or the Firewire drives being erased.
- Added support for cloning EXT2/3 volumes which are formatted with large inodes.
- Resolved a problem which prevented Firewire / IEEE 1394 drives being used with Ghost under DOS.
- Resolved a problem where -lockinfo from ghost.exe showed different information than -lockinfo for ghost32.exe.
- Resolved a problem where the image file description could be truncated.
- Resolved a problem where editing a Linux image with GhostExplorer could corrupt the image in some cases.
- Resolved a problem where GhostExplorer couldn't handle linux partitions created by the DCL tools.
- Resolved a GhostExplorer error when adding empty folders.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH110538