PGP Desktop 10.0 for Windows - System Requirements
|Article:TECH149764|||||Created: 2010-03-12|||||Updated: 2013-09-23|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149764|
This article details the System Requirements for PGP Desktop 10.0 for Windows.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
- Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1 and 2)
- Windows XP 32-bit version (Service Pack 2 or 3)
- Windows XP 64-bit version (Service Pack 2)
- Windows Vista (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions) including Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 (requires attached keyboard)
Note: The above operating systems are supported only when all of the latest hot fixes and security patches from Microsoft have been applied.
- 512 MB of RAM
- 64 MB hard disk space
PGP Whole Disk Encryption (PGP WDE)
PGP Whole Disk Encryption (WDE) is supported on all client versions above as well as the following Windows Server versions:
- Windows Server 2003 SP 2 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2008 SP 1 and 2 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
For additional system requirements and best practices information on using PGP WDE on Windows Server systems, click here.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH149764