ESA-29896-31123 - Point Fix for Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery Platform V7.1.2 Fix2 released
|Article:TECH203753|||||Created: 2013-03-11|||||Updated: 2013-09-05|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH203753|
Which version of Symantec Clearwell eDiscovery Platform can this Point Fix be applied
This Point Fix can only be applied to the following version of Clearwell:
Clearwell V7.1.2 fix2
What issue(s) does this Point Fix resolve?
The Point Fix resolves the following issue:
ESA-29896 - This fix resolves the following errors that may occur during a Sharepoint collection task when attempting to collect Calendar items:
- "Unexpected content-type, expected "Document"
- "Unexpected content-type, expected "Event"
Besides installing this fix, the following System property needs to be set:
Additionally, the following System properties may need to be set, depending on whether the Calendar items you are collecting are from custom types.
- If your Calendar item is based on a custom document type, then you have to set: esa.icp.sharepoint.contentType.document
- Multiple custom types can be specified by using a comma (,) as a delimiter. For example, esa.icp.sharepoint.contentType.document=AKME Excel Template,AKME PPT Template,AKME Doc Template
- If your Calendar item is based on a custom event type, then you have to set: esa.icp.sharepoint.contentType.event
- Multiple custom events can be specified as with the previous property.
Once these properties are set, Clearwell Services need to be restarted (by running Options #3 and #4 from the Clearwell Utility).
ESA-31123 - This fix resolves an issue where a Sharepoint 2010 Collection job may contain the following error:
(Error Code: 1),Illegal address
The result of this is that some files that are collected successfully are appearing in the UnCollectedFiles log.
SharePoint collection errors when collecting Calendar items
Sharepoint 2010 Collection job may contain the following error:
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH203753