Control Compliance Suite Vendor Risk Management Console and CCS-VRM Gateway Synchronization Troubleshooting.
|Article:TECH204838|||||Created: 2013-04-08|||||Updated: 2014-12-08|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH204838|
When trying to save settings in Settings>User Directories>External ,VRM Console displays a pop up: "Server Error: The connection is already closed".
The VRM Console log file (<VRM Install folder>\VRM Console\logs\vrm.log) contains the following error:
No communication exists between VRM Console and VRM Gateway.
- Verify that Console and Gateway hosts can communicate and there are no network or firewall issues.
- Confirm, that settings for VRM Gateway in VRM Console>Settings>User Directories>External are correct and reflect actual gateway configuration.
- Console - Confirm VRM Gateway IP and Port. The default port is tcp/61616 or ssl/8443.
- Gateway - Confirm VRM Gateway is configured and listening on the expected interface and port
Verify configuration of VRM Gateway properties in activemq.broker.properties
- perform 'netstat -anb' to confirm VRM Gateway is listening on the expected port
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH204838