pcAnywhere Manager gets freeze when trying to delete a file used by another process on Windows Server 2008 R2
|Article:TECH206256|||||Created: 2013-05-15|||||Updated: 2013-05-15|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH206256|
pcAnywhere Manager gets freeze when trying to delete a file used by another process on Windows Server 2008 R2.
It could be reproduced with following steps.
- Start Microsoft Office 2010 on remote machine(Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Create and save an excel file on a folder, not close the excel file
- Setup and start host service on host machine
- Start pcAnywhere Manager on remote and connect host
- Change "File Transfer" mode
- Open the folder where the excel file exists on remote machine
- Try to delete the excel file
- Click "OK" button on the following message dialog
- pcAnywhere Manager gets freeze after step 7.
pcAnywhere 12.5 SP5
This issue has been reported to our Symantec Development team.
No workaround is available at this time. Please once close and restart pcAnywhere Manager.
Symantec will update this document when a solution becomes available.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH206256