Obtaining Performance Monitor statistics from Protection Engine
|Article:TECH214136|||||Created: 2014-01-20|||||Updated: 2014-01-20|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH214136|
This document contains information on how to obtain Performance Monitor statistics from Protection Engine on Windows 2008.
Please follow the steps below.
- Download the attached XML template file to the server running SPE
- Open Performance Monitor
- Open "Data Collector Set" then "User Defined"
- From menu "Action" click New Data Collector Set
- Choose to create it from a template
- Provide the path for the downloaded XML file
- Save and close
Additionally, a "How To" video clip is also available to download in the "Attachments" section below.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH214136