Installing Symantec AntiVirus for Linux on Debian-based systems
|Article:TECH95674|||||Created: 2009-01-20|||||Updated: 2013-03-12|||||Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH95674|
How can I install SAV for Linux and its required software on Debian-based systems?
You want to know how to install SAVFL and its required software on Debian-based systems?
- · OpenSSL: used in debugging of SAV on Linux.
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) of 1.1.8; version 1.2.2 or higher is recommended.
Install SAV for Linux client:
1. Mount the SEP install CD 2.
2. cd SAVLINUX/cdlayout/sav-linux-1.0.7-14/deb
3. Enter dpkg –iR *.i386.deb ; this will install the following packages:
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH95674