Dynamic Disk support for Storage Foundation for Windows
Articles, videos and downloads that help solve the most common problems related to Storage Foundation for Windows
- After successful upgrade to SFW (HA) 6.1 with Snap Shots, the DCO volume is in a Stopped state.
- The Dirty Region Log (DRL) for Flashsnap has to be recreated when upgrading disk group version with Storage Foundation for Windows 6.1
- How to use VxCBR to back up and restore the disk group configuration (private region)
- Volume Manager Disk Group resource type needs to be re-added when a Windows Server Failover cluster is destroyed.
- V-76-58628-3 - Failed to write the disk signature.
- When adding or creating a SFW 5.1 SP1 or SP2 basic disk to a LDM dynamic disk group, this error might occur: Warning V-40
- How to import a cluster disk group when a majority of the disks are not available
- Regular VXIO messages stating error 80000011 followed by SCSI Bus resets
- SF HA on 2008, local disk manager written signature on VCS disk, how to fix
- Unknown Dg appears in Disk Groups with some or all disks
- unable to reserve a majority of dynamic disk group members, failed to start SCSI reservation thread
- Migrating from Veritas Storage Foundation Volume to Windows Disk
- Hard Disk showing yellow exclamation mark
- Moving half of the disks in a diskgroup to a new diskgroup?