Hawaii User Group Meeting - February 22, 2017
Created: 13 Dec 2016 • Updated: 24 Jan 2017 | 1 comment
Location:The Harbor Restaurant at Pier 38: 1129 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI 96817
Time:Wed, 22 February, 2017 - 12:00 - 15:00 HST
Please join us for our next Hawaii User Group meeting at The Harbor on February 22 from 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm.
Lunch will be served!
- Welcome & introductions
- Lunch (guests can continue eating during the presentations)
- Symantec company overview / update
- Symantec presentation: Eric Holst, Senior Security Engineer: The Ransomware Menace -- A Thriving Business for Criminals: How do ransomware attacks work and what you can do to protect your organization
- Customer Presentation: Brandon Tanaka, Bank of Hawaii -- Data Loss Prevention Use Case
- Symantec product roadmap: Endpoint Management (Altiris)
- Conclusion, Feedback Survey & Prize Drawing
Event Filed Under:
Security, Advanced Threat Protection, Control Compliance Suite, Critical System Protection, Data Center Security: Server & Server Advanced, Data Loss Prevention (Vontu), DeepSight, Email Security.cloud, Encryption, Endpoint Protection (AntiVirus), Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition, Enterprise Security Manager, Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud, Identity and Authentication Services, IM Manager, Mail Security for Exchange/Domino, Managed Security Services, Messaging Gateway, Network Access Control, Protection Engine for Cloud Services (formerly Scan Engine), Protection Engine for Network Attached Storage (formerly SAV for NAS), SecurityExpressions, Symantec Protection Center (SPC), Symantec Protection Suites (SPS), Symantec Security Information Manager, Web Gateway, Web Security.cloud, Website Security, Symantec Event, User Group