Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  36000 error at 99% Complete

Posted Mar 12, 2014 09:53 AM
      |   view attached

Ghost has been working great then I needed to create a new image and the image passes the local check. But when I push the image to a machine it gives error message at 99% complete. I've tried several times with different switches and same results every time. I am running Ghost 11.5.1.2266. The image is for an HP Z230 workstation. The image has windows 7 64 bit.

Here is a list of all the switches that I have tried: -ntexact -ntc- -fni -ffx -fns -ntil -fro -jm=u

I have attached the ghosterr.txt

Thanks in advance. 

Attachment(s)

TXT
    GHOSTERR.TXT   45 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: 36000 error at 99% Complete

Posted Mar 12, 2014 01:52 PM

According to the log, you are running Ghost 12 viz:

Error Number: 36000
    Version: 12.0.0.4570(Jun  5 2013, Build=4570

Are you running a patched version, and if so, are server and client on the same revision, or if you are running a version of Ghost as shipped with Altiris DS, then it may be better to post in the Altiris DS forum.

• 3.  RE: 36000 error at 99% Complete

Posted Mar 12, 2014 03:32 PM

The client is a version we got from symantec tech support for our UEFI GPT error fix. We are not using Altiris.

We are booting to a WinPE CD.

I think it has something to do with the image, because I can go back and restore the previous image I have. But there is not much difference between the two images. Just some updated software. I did some minor tweaks to the registry (like set the Java update to disabled).

• 4.  RE: 36000 error at 99% Complete

Posted Mar 13, 2014 05:03 AM

I think you should take this up with Tech Support in case they have any other fixes available.

However, as a first step, you could reload the original image, and make the necessary changes again, so that a new image can be created for test purposes. This will establish whether there is an issue with your existing 'new' image.