Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  553 Message Filtered

Posted Mar 01, 2017 01:28 PM

Hello

My first post seems to have disappeared so I thought I would give it another go.

My company has its mail servers on Office365 and when trying to mail customers, our emails are being blocked.

I’ve checked the online blacklist services and our domain name does not appear on any of them.

I’ve submitted a simple to a sample bounce back message to CLOUDfeedback@feedback-87.brightmail.com, but this is frustrating because that service does not provide any feedback.

I’ve have users that are trying to send contractually required emails, I’ve got salesmen trying to setup meetings and getting bounce backs.

Is there no way that to escalate the resolution process, email is a vital part of doing business and having them block by mistake is not good for our business, and it casts your service in a very dim light.

It would be useful to know why our domain is being block, this is the second time that is has happened.

Regards

Tyrone

• 2.  RE: 553 Message Filtered

Posted Mar 01, 2017 02:31 PM

Hi Tyrone,

Could you provide me with the time and date of your submissions, along with It's subject? I will take a look at your submission to see if it was properly received and ensure we have everything we need for our investigation.

Regards,

Ben Beaulieu
    Sr Technical Support Engineer