Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Control & Compliance Suite version 10.5 and 11.0

Posted Oct 24, 2016 11:03 AM

There are several Questionnaires (i.e. NIST 800-53 ALL and Security Checklist ) in version 11.0 that I would like to "import" into version 10.5 of CCS-Response Assessment Module.   Can someone provide me with some guidance/direction on HOW that can be done?   

• 2.  RE: Control & Compliance Suite version 10.5 and 11.0

Posted Oct 24, 2016 12:55 PM

Does anyone have the FERPA compliance questionnaire for CCS-RAM (Response Assessment Module) for version 10.5?    I am trying to find a prebuilt questionnaire for the privacy & security compliance requirements for a University setting...   Appreciate any help or guidance.   Thanks

• 3.  RE: Control & Compliance Suite version 10.5 and 11.0
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 26, 2016 02:49 AM

Hi Tom,

for your first question regarding the export from AM 11.0 to earlier, I believe there is no direct way, since the 11.0 uses OCIL and earlier versions use Symantec own XMLQ format. Only way I see it is to figure out the structure of XMLQ format and try to write "converter" to OCIL.

For second question, as there is no out of the box FERPA questionnaire in 10.5 nor in 11.0, I would suggest you build it on your own. For help you can use https://commoncontrolshub.com/, they have it mapped into compliance controls and with starter free account you can use it to help you build your questionnaire. It should not be that hard as there appears to be only 34 controls/questions you need to build.

Bottom line I would suggest - upgrade to latest 11.x.