Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  Deferred: lost connection with cluster1.us.messagelabs.com[216.82.242.44] while receiving the initial server greeting

Posted Oct 19, 2017 03:18 PM

Hi,

But this is not the only messagelabs server that would give me this error, and we have this problem with a lot of clients.

Sometimes the emails are delivered in 30 minutes, sometimes after 20 hours , and a lot of times the emails will be dropped.

My ip is 67.211.124.64

Please let me know if my ip is blacklisted somewhere by messagelabs, we have this problem for more than 6 months.

Thank you

Mike

• 2.  RE: Deferred: lost connection with cluster1.us.messagelabs.com[216.82.242.44] while receiving the initial server greeting

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2017 04:44 AM

Hi Mike,

Are you able to provide any further information on this as I no not see any restriction or problems with your IP address

If the problem is still occurring could you provide some verbose SMTP logs?

Kind Regards

Richard Brittain
    Tier2 Senior Technical Support Engineer,
    Symantec Corporation

• 3.  RE: Deferred: lost connection with cluster1.us.messagelabs.com[216.82.242.44] while receiving the initial server greeting

Posted Oct 26, 2017 04:25 PM

Hi Richard,

I don't know what you did there but it's working fine now. I know i wasnt blacklisted, but i didn't know if there's anything in the backend that i couldn't see.

I don't have any emails pending in messagelabs clusters anymore now.

I 'll check it again tomorrow morning and i'll let you know.

Thank you very much for your help

Mike

• 4.  RE: Deferred: lost connection with cluster1.us.messagelabs.com[216.82.242.44] while receiving the initial server greeting

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 30, 2017 10:59 AM

Hi Mike,

No action has been taken on our side from what I can see,

If the problems come back please do let us know

Kind Regards

Richard Brittain
    Tier2 Senior Technical Support Engineer,
    Symantec Corporation