Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Posted Mar 14, 2017 10:47 PM

Our emails to our customers are being blocked to places that are using Symantec's Cloud blocklist to filter incoming emails. I have been to the troubleshooting page and gone through all the steps mentioned. I have submitted multiple emails to the false positive email address - never get a response, never get removed.  

1. We use Google (gmail) as our email provider, and our domain more4apps.com is not any blacklist anywhere.

2. We are not an open relay.

3. We use SPF records, and we have a DKIM set up, and are presenting NO REASON that we can determine that we should be on the Symantec blacklist.

As a last resort I have posted here.  Can we get some kind of action, even if it's somebody saying "this is what we don't like about your server" so we can address the problem and keep the email flowing? We are happy to make any changes, we just need feedback as to WHY we remain on the blacklist despite requesting removal.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Posted Mar 16, 2017 09:26 PM

Three days, no response. Can anybody help? We are getting desperate.

• 3.  RE: email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 17, 2017 03:50 AM

Hi Steve,

We have been communicating by direct message for the past couple of days,

I can see from your latest message you have sent me that you have not heard back from our investigations team yet,

I will attempt to reach out to them internally to see if I can get your issue moved along

Kind Regards

Richard Brittain
    Tier2 Senior Technical Support Engineer,
    Symantec Corporation

• 4.  RE: email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Posted Mar 17, 2017 12:49 PM

Any news?

Thanks,

Steve

• 5.  RE: email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Posted Mar 20, 2017 05:05 AM

Days have past. Still no response from anyone at Symantec. Still we have problems with our emails being blocked. What is the process for getting this resolved?

• 6.  RE: email domain blocked by messagelabs "553 message filtered"

Posted Mar 21, 2017 01:22 PM

We have STILL not heard ANYTHING despite submitting multiple emails to the false positive investigation process. Is this a scam? What is going on? Is there any other procedure for getting a LEGITIMATE company sending emails to LEGITIMATE customers off the Symantec spam list? The procedures you publish on your website DO NOT WORK. This is seriously affecting our LEGITIMATE business and has dragged on for over two weeks. We are beyond pissed off with you people. If we have done something wrong then tell us. We are not spammers. Just tell us now what we have to do and we will do it. Silence is the worst possible response to our requests for clarification.