Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  Emails to Clients Bounce Back 553 Error

Posted Mar 22, 2019 11:45 AM

Hi, 

I am unable to email any of our clients using Symantec as I am receiving a "553 Filter Message Error". I am unable to send emails, or even reply to old ones. This is now affecting my personal email accounts which I have attempted to use to be able to communicate with clients, but I am now getting the same error. Im not sure what you are using to filter messages, but filtering my personal accounts is a major issue, let alone the company Domain. 

Would it be possible for someone to contact me on how to get this resolved ASAP. I spoke to support who said they could not help me as I am not a customer, therefore, there is nothing to be done. We can't ask all of our clients to raise tickets on our behalf as it is incredibly unprofessional.

Thanks, 

• 2.  RE: Emails to Clients Bounce Back 553 Error

Posted Mar 22, 2019 12:42 PM

That's about all you can do is have one of your customers do it for you. Otherwise submit a blocked email to symantec for investigation but probably won't get far.

• 3.  RE: Emails to Clients Bounce Back 553 Error

Posted Mar 22, 2019 01:07 PM

Why is this affecting my Personal Email accounts as well, I have absolutely no way to communicate with clients, I even set up a fresh Outlook account this morning to try send an email and that has been filtered?

• 4.  RE: Emails to Clients Bounce Back 553 Error

Posted Mar 25, 2019 05:17 AM

Is there any way to get this resolved?? Seems to be this entire forum is suffering from exactly the same issue.

• 5.  RE: Emails to Clients Bounce Back 553 Error

Posted Mar 25, 2019 08:26 AM

Probably not on this fourm. Your customer has to open a case.