Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jun 30, 2009 12:59 PM
    After installation of SEP MR4 MP2, it's getting error.
    "Error- The resource file version deoes not match the version of the file trying to load it cannot load symCorpUIRES.dll"

Earlier SEP MR4 MP1 was installed and it was corroupted, Clean wipe also not able to remove. MR4MP2 installed succesfull.
    In taskbar sep iscon not showing.

• 2.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

• 3.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 07:10 AM
    after manual uninstallation & nss scan, it's working fine.
    thanks

• 4.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 07:16 AM
    Perfect, can you mark my post as solution?

Thanks,

• 5.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 08:10 AM
    yes i can do but  manual uninstallation not a good solution. it's taking more to solve the issue.

• 6.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 09:36 AM
    Do you have a better idea in case the removal tool accidentally fails?

• 7.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 11:24 AM
    i can understand, but If i send this solution to my customers, they are feeling bad.

• 8.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 12:31 PM
    Do you have other PC's with this issue? Did you try to repair the installation from control panel > add/remove applications > Symantec Endpoint Protection > change > repair?
    I you want to go deeply on this issue, you should call our Technical Support.
    If it was a single accident, I believe the manual uninstallation was a reasonable solution taking in consideration that this a forum where it is not possible to check a lot of details to find a better solution in a short time.

Regards,

• 9.  RE: Error In vista Business SP1,32BIT

Posted Jul 31, 2009 01:59 PM
    repaired option also done, but it was showing succesfull installation of sep. it was happened in vista and xp machine. In xp machine i used clean wipe tool. it was succesful installed.
    Right now no any issues like that.