Deployment Solution

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 1

• 1.  ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 1

Posted Feb 04, 2017 04:36 AM

hi,

I have this message when I deploy windows7

"ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 1"

But when i deploy Windows8 its walking very well

need help plz

• 2.  RE: ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 1

Posted Feb 04, 2017 04:57 AM

I HAVE ALSO THIS MESSAGE :

"ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 183 and message is Cannot create a file when that file already exists"

• 3.  RE: ErrorMessage: Exception has occured in File Tcube_ClientImageDeploy.cpp at Line No 903. Type of exception is ClientImageDeployException. Error Description is Child Process returned an error. The exit code from process is 1. Value of Windows error code = 1

Posted Feb 04, 2017 09:55 PM

At this point more details will likely be needed. However, from what you've described my initial thoughts are these:

-If you just created the Windows 7 image, it simply may not have replicated yet to other Package Servers. Try again later.

-If the Windows 7 and Windows 8 image are both being downloaded from the same Package Server:

-The IIS/UNC/DB path to the Windows 7 image could be incorrect.

-Does the Win7 image exist on the drive where the console says it is?

-It is possible that these two images exist on different servers and one is configured correctly while the other is not.

To tell you more, please gather the logs from the failing Windows 7 image deployment while the PC is in WinPE from:

X:\Program Files\Symantec\Deployment\Logs (zip up all logs here)

Then gather the logs from the succeeding Windows 8 image in Production under the following location:

C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Agents\Deployment\PreOS_logs...\Dated folders

Attach the files here and I'd be happy to take a look.