Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 24, 2007 08:10 PM
    Just recently, when I try to open an image, Ghost Explorer gets to 93% and then just freezes.  I've tried it with multiple images.  I keep making new images and all are acting the same way.  The integrity checks are OK.  Also, no error files are created when I create the images.  Any thoughts?  Thanx.

• 2.  RE: Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 27, 2007 11:10 AM
    Nigel's fix worked great!  He sent me the link to his latest Explorer code.

- B.

• 3.  RE: Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 28, 2007 06:22 AM
    Glad to hear that it worked, although I have to say that it's not really my fix!! I just write the code for the client/server pieces of GSS, mainly; to keep the record straight and give the credit where it's really due, I'm just the middleman - Robert Chester is the man you really have to thank for fixing this one :-).

• 4.  RE: Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 28, 2007 09:16 AM
    Well then... thank you Robert!

• 5.  RE: Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 28, 2007 11:47 AM
    I seem to be having the same issue and have had it before on a couple other images.. where can i get a copy of this fix?

Thanks!

• 6.  RE: Ghost 2003 Explorer hanging at 93%

Posted Jun 28, 2007 09:45 PM
    Unfortunately I get more Ghost 2003-related e-mail than I can deal with, but since "official" support for it is somewhat in a state of limbo I can't really hand it off to anyone either :-(

So, right now, you have to e-mail me (nigel dot bree at gmail dot com is my home e-mail), preferably with as much detail about the problem you're having. Hopefully one day we can sort out some better arrangement, but that's where it's at now. Do please give me a couple days to get back to you.