Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

• 1.  Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

Posted May 27, 2015 11:00 AM

Hi,

I have a server Windows 2003 SP2 with Terminal Services in activity.

We have a slowly internet connection so i created a redistribulate package for installed symantec.cloud agent but systematically during the install the package try to download something and after few times the install failed because timeout download.

The package is good because i have use it on other computers.

Have you a other install method?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

Posted May 27, 2015 11:04 AM
      |   view attached

See the deployment methods in the admin guide

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 27, 2015 11:44 AM

Hi,

If possible could you post the screenshot of error message?

• 4.  RE: Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

Posted May 27, 2015 12:48 PM
      |   view attached

Screenshot error

• 5.  RE: Impossible to install symantec.cloud agent on server TSE 2003 and bad bandwidth

Posted Jun 01, 2015 10:02 AM

Hi

Since you have slow internet connection, we have option to create a redistribution package (Size around 800MB) from Hosted endpoint portal from any location having good internet Speed.

Also please verify the windows update on he server and run all the latest update, before you start installing SEP.cloud on it.