Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Installed SAV 10.1.9.900 and SSSC IS NOT finding the new server group.

Posted Oct 07, 2009 09:46 AM
    I spoke to support, because I had an issue using my old server group, and two servers were having a conflict and both wanted to be the primary. I move the primary with the old stuf to a new server group. Now that I did, I do not see it in the new server group I created. I am running an intense discovery now. Every single Day SAV is giving me a proble,. This is very frustrating. I installed the server, and I get error message after error message. What is going on with this???

• 2.  RE: Installed SAV 10.1.9.900 and SSSC IS NOT finding the new server group.

Posted Oct 07, 2009 10:37 AM
    Can you go to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\INTEL\LANDesk\VirusProtect6\CurrentVersion\Groups

see if you see your new group what you created on the rigth hand side...

• 3.  RE: Installed SAV 10.1.9.900 and SSSC IS NOT finding the new server group.

Posted Oct 07, 2009 10:53 AM
    I think he is talking about the Server groups not client groups. Check in the new Server you moved to the new Servergroup if there the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Intel\Landesk\VirusProtect6\CurrentVersion\DomainData is in the registry.

How you created the new servergroup or what was in there allreay ? How you made the migration from this server ?

• 4.  RE: Installed SAV 10.1.9.900 and SSSC IS NOT finding the new server group.
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 07, 2009 07:36 PM
    I had to redo everything, SAV, SSC, run cleanwipe, create a new server group, and now redo policy and re associate the clients that once reported to that server. It is a mess, had to do it a few years ago too.