Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Internal Error 25003 -- Ghost 8

Posted May 15, 2009 09:40 AM
    Multicasting using Ghost Server 8.  Gets 1/3 of the way through the image and then you get "connection has been reset by the client" at the ghost server.  You get an "Internal Error 25003 -- An internal inconsistency has been detected" error at the client.  I can't find any info on this error.

The machines I'm trying to image are HP 7900s.  Thanks for your help.

• 2.  RE: Internal Error 25003 -- Ghost 8

Posted May 15, 2009 10:00 AM

Is AHCI on in the bios on thos emachines?  Are you using WinPE and the latest intel and matrix storage drivers or DOS?  If DOS make sure you have the most recent intel pro 1000 NIC driver for it.

I have several hunderd of those and they work fine in WinPE and DOS with the latest drivers. 

Alternatively Ghost8 may be too old for the latest AHCI ?

• 3.  RE: Internal Error 25003 -- Ghost 8

Posted Aug 11, 2009 02:14 PM

Patty Mckay; did you resolve your issue, because I am having the same problem and the only difference seems to be the fact that I am using Ghost 7.5 and not 8.0. I considered what David.P@TAMU posted, but I have just begun to have this problem. I have been able to image several hundreds of machines (Panasonic CF-29 Tochbooks) booting from a disc within DOS and using a server, and I just recently began getting the errors below. The first is the error of the Ghost server, and the second is on the client machine. I have not done any upgrades so updated drivers should not be the issue. Can anyone help?