Messaging Gateway

View Only
  • 1.  The IP address 37.187.7.98 was found to have a negative reputation.

Posted Feb 16, 2017 10:34 AM

Hi,

I have been trying to get out of your negative reputation for a while, without success.

I first tried the wrong forum apparently: https://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/ip-address-37187798-was-found-have-negative-reputation

In short: I asked for an investigation a few times. I could get out of bad reputation for a short period, but was back into bad reputation rapidly, because of "snow shoe spamming techniques". I am quite certain my server is well configured, and sends no spam. I have spf, dkim, dmarc. My server sends only a few registration emails, and some notifications. Rarely more than 10 messages a day, and they don't look like they could be mistaken for spam. I checked the logs of the mail server carefully.

The IP address 37.187.7.98 was found to have a negative reputation. Reasons for this assessment include:

• The host has been observed sending spam in a format that is similar to snow shoe spamming techniques.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: The IP address 37.187.7.98 was found to have a negative reputation.

Posted Apr 17, 2017 08:13 AM

Can you please help me? It is very frustrating that I can't get any answer, and my server keeps getting blacklisted for no apparent reason.

• 3.  RE: The IP address 37.187.7.98 was found to have a negative reputation.

Posted Apr 18, 2017 10:33 AM

Symantec don't appear to have the resource of the willingness to address these problems.