Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  License Question: Possible to obtain 12.1.x downloads with 14 license?

Posted Dec 13, 2017 08:58 AM

Hello all!

In my organization I manage about 5 servers, each with varying types of operating systems. I'm in the process of trying to get my Supervisor to approve the upgrade from v12.1.* licenses to v14, due to end of life issues and moving on with antiquated software. Unfortunately due to the number of Windows XP clients at each site (and these have to remain, sorry!) I still need to be able to manage and install 12.1.* clients.

Through my research, I know that the v14 console will still be able to manage the v12 clients, so that isn't a concern of mine. The concern that I have is will I still somehow be able to download the 12.1.* clients somehow using the SEP 14 license?

My concern is if something happens that I need to find a package for 12.1.* to redistribute to those clients and won't be able to.

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: License Question: Possible to obtain 12.1.x downloads with 14 license?
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 13, 2017 11:31 AM

You won't be able to download 12.1 versions with your 14 serial number. However, you can contact support and they will provide you with a download link to legacy versions.