Email Security.cloud

View Only
  • 1.  Mutliple False Spam Positives from O365 Sender

Posted Jan 24, 2017 09:04 PM

Hi

I'm getting false spam positives from MessageLabs when multiple users send emails from their O365 environment to MessageLabs clients.  It's not all emails, just some and has only started happening in the past 10 days.  This is not happening to users of other email security software/services.

I've checked the SPF and similar configuration on the O365 side and all is fine.  I've also checked blacklists and have sent emails to multiple Spam analysis sites and they've reported back that all is OK.

How do I get Symantec/MessageLabs to investigate this and provide me detail on why these emails are being falsely identified?

Thanks

Greg

• 2.  RE: Mutliple False Spam Positives from O365 Sender

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 26, 2017 05:18 AM

Hi Greg,

Could you please let me know of an example? Full sender and recipient email address of one that was block in the last 3-4 days (PM me the addresses). I'll do some checking on our side to see if I can locate the reason.

Kind regards
    Dave Parker

Senior Principal Technical Support Engineer

• 3.  RE: Mutliple False Spam Positives from O365 Sender

Posted Mar 01, 2017 07:29 AM

I'm also having this issue, is there a way to get this resolved fairly quickly as these bounce backs are having an effect on how my company does business as several uses are not able to send contractually required emails

Regards

Tyrone